Cool off with these simple and healthy popsicle recipes guaranteed to help get you through the summer!
There’s no better way to cool off in the summertime than enjoying a nice, freezing-cold popsicle. Popsicles are a crowd pleaser (kids LOVE them), are super easy to make, and they’re an instant refresher. From kiwi coconut chia popsicles to rainbow (yes, rainbow) popsicles, these frozen treats are sure to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days.
Get my favorite reusable popsicle mold here!
1) Blueberry Vanilla Breakfast Popsicles
2) Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Popsicles
3) Cucumber Lime and Mint Popsicles
4) Strawberry Banana Popsicles
5) Raspberry Mango Popsicles
6) Blueberry Mojito Popsicles
7) 3-Ingredient Peach Strawberry Popsicles
8) Creamy Coconut and Limoncello Popsicles
9) Coconut Almond Popsicles
10) Chia Coconut Pudding Popsicles
11) Cucumber Lime Mint Paletas
12) Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles
13) Rainbow Popsicles
14) Kiwi Coconut Chia Popsicles
What are some of your favorite ways to stay cool during the summer? Let me know in the comments below!
Ben Walker says
This is very creative. I like the frozen combinations. They would work very well. I’ll try some myself.
Pam Avoledo says
The raspberry mojitos popsicles look so yummy and pretty at the same time.