If you snack as much as I do, you know how things are when you don’t get food in your belly when you need it. Since no one in my family has a sensitivity to gluten, we’re able to eat just about everything that doesn’t include tree nuts.
But I came to the realization yesterday that not everyone can eat any kind of snack. I’m talking about the people who have auto-immune diseases, celiac disease, and other things keeping them from consuming gluten.
So today I am sharing with you 30+ gluten free snack ideas that are sure to please your snacking cravings.
So here we go! Let me know which one you want to try in the comments.
1. Spinach Kale and Pear Smoothie from With Style and Grace Blog
2. Maple Coconut Bars from Delicious Obsessions
3. Spicy Roasted Chickpeas from Natural Chow
4. Baked Sweet Potato Fries from Sally’s Baking Addiction
5. Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips from Sally’s Baking Addiction
6. Mocha Banana Milkshake from Natural Chow
7. Lemon Lime Coconut Candy from Delicious Obsessions
8. Garlic and Sesame Crackers from Gluten Free Goddess
9. Chocolate Covered Coconut Stuffed Dates from Gourmande in the Kitchen
10. Basic Deviled Eggs from Pinch My Salt
11. Jam Filled Thumbprint Cookies from Delicious Obsessions
12. Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Natural Chow
13. Almond Butter Protein Bites from Delicious Obsessions
14. Triple Ginger Cookies from Delicious Obsessions
15. Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Cookies from Minimalist Baker
16. Grain Free Crackers from This House of Joy
17. Cheesy Kale Chips from Delicious Obsessions
18. Oatmeal Chocolate Cookie Bites from This House of Joy
19. Summer Squash Gummy Candy from Common Sense Homesteading
20. Grain Free Banana Muffins from This House of Joy
21. Lemon Coconut Blueberry Macadamia Nut Muffins from Delicious Obsessions
22. Gluten Free Wheat Thins from MOMables
23. Simple Stove-Top Popcorn from This House of Joy
24. Easy Homemade Plain Yogurt from Natural Chow
25. Super Easy Applesauce from Elephantine
26. 5-Ingredient Granola Bars from Tree Hugger
27. Coconut Plaintain Snickeroons from Delicious Obsessions
28. Salt and Pepper Crackers from Elana’s Pantry
29. Grain Free Protein Bars from Whole New Mom
30. Fried Apples from Melissa K. Norris
31. Baked Kale Chips from A Spicy Perspective
32. Vanilla Roasted Walnuts from Elana’s Pantry
33. Ground Beef Jerky from Commen Sense Homesteading
34. Apple Pie Bites from Delicious Obsessions
35. Chocolate Avocado Truffles from Whole New Mom
36. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars from Melissa K. Norris
37. Healthy Dorito Flavored Popcorn from Natural Chow
Jessica @ Delicious Obsessions says
Awesome round up! Thank you for including some of my recipes. Will be sharing on FB!
Margaret Anne says
Thanks Jessica! I love your recipes!
Melissa K. Norris says
I can’t wait to try some of these out! Thanks for sharing and including a few of our favorites.
Some great ideas for snacks. thanks for sharing on Real Food Fridays Blog HopQ
Thanks .. looking forward to getting the updates and helpful info.
Sarah Ann says
This is such a fabulous resource and I am glad to see some of our gluten-free favorites on there, but thrilled to find some new recipes to try. I’m pinning this for later!
Margaret Anne says
Thanks so much Sarah Ann!
Sammi Ricke says
Love this list! I can’t wait to try some of them We will be sharing this on our FB page next week! Take care Margaret Anne!