This Chocolate Coconut Bark is a quick and delicious dessert that will please the whole crowd. Ready in less than 30 minutes and easy enough for the most inexperienced baker.
This Chocolate Coconut Bark is my new favorite holiday treat. It is a simple yet delicious option to make especially when you are short on time. I usually have all of the ingredients in the house already. But when I don’t I can quickly run into Dollar General to pick up what I need to get the job done. It is also so much faster than trying to go into one of the big box stores.
Dollar General also has some great digital coupons for your holiday needs. Click below to get some great deals!
The ingredients for this recipe are graham crackers, NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels, butter, brown sugar and unsweetened coconut.
Lay out your graham crackers on a Silpat covered pan or a pan covered with foil and greased. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Add one cup of butter and one cup of brown sugar in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat to boiling. Let boil without stirring for 4 minutes. Pour the mixture over the graham crackers and spread.
Put the pan in the oven for five minutes. Next sprinkle 2 cups of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels evenly across the pan. Put back in the oven for two minutes.
Spread the Chocolate evenly and then sprinkle the coconut over the chocolate. Let cool, break up and serve! I love to eat these while haveing a nice cup of french vanilla coffee.Hope you enjoy as much as I do.
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels
- 2 packs graham crackers
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with a silpat or grease lined foil.
- Line the pan with the graham crackers edge to edge.
- Place the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat until boiling.
- Let boil for four minutes without stirring.
- Pour the mixture over over the crackers and then spread evenly.
- Sprinkle NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels across the pan.
- Put the pan back in the oven for two minutes.
- Spread the chocolate edge to edge
- Sprinkle the coconut to taste.
- Let cool then break to serve.
What is your favorite holiday treat?