You may or may not be able to get your kids to eat avocado. But odds are you can get them to eat chocolate pudding. Every kid loves to eat chocolate pudding. I would know, since I was a kid once. It was one of my favorite things to eat, and I would eat four pudding cups in one sitting if possible (maybe 6?). But obviously, that’s not the healthiest choice. That’s why when I found this recipe, I knew that I was set, possibly for life.
Chocolate avocado pudding is very easy to make and only takes around 30 minutes to make. I don’t know about you, but I tend to have a sweet tooth, a constant craving for chocolate! You’ll enjoy this recipe because it only takes a few minutes to make and it’s something that anyone can make if they want a healthy sweet treat. This recipe is also known as “chovocado pudding”!
The plan: Tell your kids that snack is pudding. Children consume pudding. Bam! Instant nutrition. Tell children that there was avocado in it.
Sounds simple enough. If I could get all of the anti-inflammatory goodness of avocados in some children without them knowing, I would take full advantage of that. A healthy sweet chocolatey treat that no company pudding can beat!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 large organic avocados, peeled and pitted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Cube avocado. In a blender, combine the avocado, cocoa powder, brown sugar, almond or coconut milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon in a blender until smooth.
- Refrigerate pudding until chilled, about 30 minutes. Serve with whipped cream and mint leaves.