Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? So, why not treat it as such? It’s not like it’s complicated to make a delicious and quick real food breakfast that everyone can enjoy. Anyone can do it, as long as they aspire to make breakfast something special. In case you haven’t noticed, breakfast is not only the most important meal of the day to me, but it’s definitely my favorite. I don’t mind waking up at 5 o’ clock in the morning to make an delicious and healthy breakfast that I know will be super amazing! Nor do I mind starting something a day or two ahead of time. In fact, I’d rather do both of those things if it meant my family wouldn’t be eating Captain Crunch or Poptarts.
Making the leap from eating what some might call a “traditional” American diet to real food diet may be complicated for you, because I know it was for me. But it is 100% worth it. All the efforts that you put into making real food and living a healthy lifestyle are making you a healthier you. And if your goal is just to eat healthier foods, let me just tell you that eating healthy is an achievable goal!
Start off your day right with any of these fantastic and irresistible choices.
2. Blueberry Lemon Muffins from GNOWFGLINS
3. Overnight Oats from Kath Eats Real Food
4. Easy Homemade Bagels from Natural Chow
11. Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins from Natural Chow
14. Homemade Biscuits from Homemade for Elle
15. Scrumptious Bran Muffins from Natural Chow
17. Sourdough English Muffins from GNOWFGLINS
19. Whole Wheat Pumpkin Muffins from Natural Chow
24. Whole Grain Crepes from Nourishing Joy
25. Homemade Breakfast Burritos from Natural Chow
26. Soaked Pumpkin Pancakes from Real Food Outlaws
29. Whole Wheat Pancakes from Natural Chow
30. Easy German Pancakes from Natural Chow
So you have it folks. Thirty delicious and healthy recipes to make for breakfast. I hope you found something yummy and healthy to eat. Maybe you’ll think about making a real food breakfast.