Sometimes, finding a healthy smoothie recipe that ACTUALLY tastes good can be a challenging task. So today I put together a list of healthy smoothie recipes from some of my favorite bloggers to give you the inspiration you need to crank up that blender.
For the longest time, I gave up on trying to make smoothies in the morning. I didn’t think they would give me any kind of energy, would take FOREVER to make, and would require to buy loads and loads of produce every week.
Boy, was I wrong.
Not only are smoothies quick and easy to make, they provide some of that much-needed energy in the mornings.
So here are 15 delicious, healthy smoothie recipes to inspire.
1) Banana Chai Spice Smoothie from Whole and Heavenly Oven
2) Banana Peach Green Smoothie from A Simple Pantry
3) Beet Berry Apple Smoothie from The Roasted Root
4) Strawberry Pina Colada Smoothie from Natural Chow
5) Chocolate Chia Smoothie from Gimme Some Oven
6) Cocoa Almond Protein Smoothie from Kristine’s Kitchen Blog
7) Glowing Skin Smoothie from Sally’s Baking Addiction
8) Holiday Detox Green Apple Smoothie from Pinch of Yum
9) Kale Pineapple Smoothie from Well Plated by Erin
10) “Stress Buster” Orange Smoothie from Simple Healthy Kitchen
11) Tropical Fruit Breakfast Smoothie from Half Baked Harvest
12) Carrot Pineapple Smoothie from Gimme Some Oven
13) Skinny Banana Oatmeal Smoothie from Natural Chow
14) Berry Green Smoothie from Damn Delicious
15) Raspberry-Rhubarb Bellini Smoothie from Half Baked Harvest
Sarah@Whole and Heavenly Oven says
Gorgeous round-up, Margaret! It seems like all I’m craving lately is smoothies. Thanks for including my Banana Chai Spice Smoothie!
Oh my…I want all of these smoothies! Yum!
Thank you so much for featuring my Banana Peach Green Smoothie! I really appreciate it!
Ashley @ Orange Blossoms and Sunshine says
I am definitely going to pin this! I have been wanting to do smoothies for breakfast and this is such a variety of ideas!
Starla Jimenez says
wow. Your pics make these look so yummy! I’ll have to try some of them. Thank you for sharing!
Valerie Donaldson, Georgia Grown Kiddos says
I think I have a new fave! Either the 10- Orange one or the 11- Breakfast combo one! They all look so yummy! Thanks for the inspiration to boost my health!!
Kelly @jackandparker says
These are all just too pretty! Great round up for future breakfasts!!
Patrice m foster says
I love all kinds of smoothies, but the peanut butter and banana smoothie I make every morning. Great post.
Margaret Anne says
Thanks a lot Patrice!
Rhonda Chapman says
Thanks for sharing these. I have a couple of juice blenders I’ve been using but was getting tired of the same old juices.
Visiting from #FoodieFriDIY. I’m always looking for some healthy smoothie ideas. I can’t wait to try some of these.
This post is going straight to one of my pinterest boards! Love all of them
Margaret Anne says
Haha, thanks so much Marite! You’re going to love each and every one of these beautiful smoothies.
Jill Roberts says
I prefer healthy desserts! I love smoothies! First of all i’ll try beet berry apple smoothie, strawberry pina colada smoothie and Holiday detox green apple smoothie! Thanks for sharing!