These cheesy, buttery pesto mozzarella crescent rolls are a low-stress, low-mess appetizer. Perfect for parties, holiday get-together’s, or even just weeknight dinners!
The holidays are such a stressful time of year.
The nightmare that is finals season tends to shove holiday gift shopping to the back burner.
But holiday baking is the one thing that instantly melts away stress. I know for some people holiday baking is a lot of unneeded pressure, but not for me. There’s just something about the simplicity of it, the delicious smells, the smiles you get to see as people take a bite.
However, there are some recipes out there that have SOOO many steps, ingredients used that you don’t normally buy, or just take forever and a half to make.
This is not one of those recipes.
The only ingredients you need for these pesto mozzarella crescent rolls are:
- Immaculate Baking Co. Organic Crescent Rolls
- Pesto (I used homemade but if you’re pressed for time, storebought works too)
- Mozzarella Cheese (cubed)
- Butter and parsley for after baking
There isn’t really recipe prep involved in this recipe. All you have to do is put a little pesto in the middle of the crescent dough, put a cube of mozzarella cheese on top of it, and roll it up!
Can’t get much simpler than that.
These pesto mozzarella crescent rolls are such a time-saver and they’re SO DELICIOUS!
I mean, pesto anything is heavenly, but paired with these buttery crescent rolls from Immaculate Baking Co. and mozzarella cheese? Actual heaven in food form.
I love using Immaculate Baking Co. Organic Crescent Rolls for this recipe (well, I use their products for a lot of other recipes too) because they’re literally so soft and fluffy, without getting soggy when you put the pesto on.
Holidays are stressful enough without soggy crescent rolls.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 (8 oz.) can Immaculate Baking Co. Organic Crescent Rolls
- ¼-1/3 cup pesto
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 375° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and separate each roll onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Spoon the pesto onto the larger side of each roll and top with a cube of mozzarella cheese.
- Roll each crescent roll and space evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Combine the butter and parsley flakes in a small bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Brush onto the crescent rolls and serve.