Light and creamy BLT pasta salad, ready in 30 minutes! Made with simple, fresh ingredients, every bite is packed with summery flavor.
I’ve always been a huge fan of 30 minute meals.
They just make life easier. None of that “standing over a hot stove for an hour and a half” nonsense. Most of us don’t have time for that—we’ve got full, busy lives. And when dinner time rolls around, at that point you’re already exhausted.
Which is why a simple, 5-ingredient meal is exactly what you need.
Let’s talk ingredients.
A box of pasta, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, and a light dressing.
That’s literally it. No fancy schmancy ingredients that you need to make an extra trip to the grocery store for. We’re sticking to the basics.
While you’re waiting for the pot of water to boil for the pasta/waiting for the pasta to cook, I suggest prepping the other ingredients.
The dressing is incredibly easy to make. Just pop all of the ingredients in a bowl and whisk it up until smooth.
I love this pasta salad. Bacon, lettuce, AND tomato? With creamy noodles and fresh, crisp romaine lettuce? Could it get any better?
BLT pasta salad will be a favorite of your family in no time. And don’t be surprised when everyone is literally begging for more.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 (1 lb) box bowtie noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Rinse cooked noodles under cool water. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes. Stir.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt, and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until everything is evenly coated. Serve.
Pin this recipe for later: